Do you want to use a business name for your
channel instead of your personal name?
Did you make a mistake spelling your channel
name and want to change it?
Here are the steps to get a custom YouTube channel URL:
- Make sure you’re signed into YouTube
- Click on your profile icon
- Click on Creator Studio
- Click on channel
- Click advanced
- As you can see in the video I set up a channel called “localbusinessconsultant” so I click change and here it says you got to edit it on Google+
- Click on “Edit on Google+” and here it says name “localbusinessconsultant” so I can change that to “localvideoconsultant”
- Click “save”
- As you can see in the video I’ve got localvideoconsultant
- To test out your Custom URL, copy and paste it into your address bar.
Now I’ve got the new name…Local Video Consultant and my URL is https://www.youtube.com/user/localvideoconsultant.
Keep in mind once your channel has a custom URL, you can’t change it so choose it carefully.
And now I’d like invite you get FREE access to my 6 part video course called “How To Sell Affiliate Products.” It’s a 3 step formula that reveals how to get traffic to any affiliate offer.