Want to drive a ton of traffic to the sales page of your product or service? If you don’t attract a constant stream of visitors to your sales page you won’t generate many sales.
So why use YouTube videos to market your product or service?
- YouTube has over 1 billion users every month
and 100 hours of video are uploaded every minute
- It’s the second largest search engine after Google
- It’s 53 times easier to rank videos than textual content
- Videos engage your visitors more than textual content
through site and sound
Here are the 5 steps to market your product or service on YouTube
Watch the video below…
- Create a landing page or squeeze page that captures the contact information of your visitors.
- Create a promotional video that outlines the benefits of your product or service. Make sure you include a strong call to action at the end of your video to redirect them to your squeeze page.
- Optimize your video for specific keywords so that your video will rank in the search engines particularly Google and YouTube. Make sure you include your main keywords in the title, description and tags of your video.
- Share your video URL on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.
- Build backlinks to your video URL so you can gain top rankings in Google and YouTube. Keep in mind YouTube videos may take 4 to 6 weeks to attain top rankings in the search engines. A lot will depend on the competitiveness of your keywords.
There you have it..the 5 steps to promote your product or service on YouTube.
And now I’d like invite you to Get FREE access to my $100 per Day YouTube Blueprint called “The YouTube Hijack“. It’s a 7 part video course on how to make $100 Per Day from YouTube without even uploading any videos.