Jane wants to add an image to her YouTube video. She doesn’t want to spend time downloading the video to her computer to edit in her video editing software. Fortunately she discovered that YouTube’s video editor allows her to add an image to a video she’s already uploaded.
Although she’ll it will result in creating a new video on YouTube it will save her a ton of time and frustration so she can spend more time at the beach.
Here are the steps to add an image to your video on YouTube:
to subscribe to my YouTube Channel and get more Video Tutorials
- Log in to your YouTube Channel
- Click the profile image
- Click Creator Studio
- Click video manager
- Select the video that you wish to edit
- Click the drop down
- Click enhancements
- Click “try the youtube video editor”
- Select the video that you wish to edit and drag it down to the timeline
- To add an image click the space to the right of the the video clip
- Click the camera icon
- Click add photos to project
- Click upload photos
- Click select photos from your computer
- Click open
- Wait while the photo has finished uploading
- Drag it down next to the video clip
- Adjust the brightness or contrast
- I can pan and zoom
- I can preview the effects side by side with the original video
- Click “create video”
- It says “this video is currently being processed sorry about that”
- While it’s processing optimize the video
- Click the pencil icon where it says “info and settings”
- Enter a title, description and add your tags
- Click “save changes”
- While you’re optimizing the video, change the privacy settings from unlisted to private
- When you’ve finished optimizing your video change the privacy settings from private to public
- Click “publish”
- Check that your video is playing correctly
- That’s it!
Now Jane has the ability to add a new scene, subscribe or donate button to any of her videos using the YouTube video editor.
Get 21 more advanced strategies for generating traffic
and leads to YouTube videos by subscribing to my free e-course
“21 Ways To Get YouTube Traffic”
Click the link below to get your first lesson NOW!